Misinformation saturates political discourse throughout our country. Misinformation strategies have been so successful because our media has taught us from early youth to trust news organizations to provide unbiased fact-based reporting. Not only did We The People stop questioning what we were hearing, but we also ceased to research what we were hearing.
To counter political misinformation that threatens the stability of the United States with facts, reason, and science.
Build a repository of political influencer information.
- Build open source systems that facilitate political influencer data collection
We believe these principles balance our cause.
We need the truth to counter misinformation.
Power corrupts, so we need temperance to prevent corruption
To provide clarity and truth for those who seek it.
We don’t let political opinions guide us.
We share these values with many people beyond the borders of the United States. If you share our values, you are welcome to join our cause.
- We share information that counters false information based on verifiable facts
- We believe that all people are created equal
- We use valid data to prove the information we share
- We pool our collective intelligence, connections, and passions to affect positive change
- We believe in the scientific method
- We trust respected subject matter experts
- We welcome the contributions of subject matter experts
- And, most importantly, we love the United States
Do you align with our principles and values?
We are working to improve the state of politics in the United States.